- B -
- Aromatic resinous substances containing benzoic and cinnamic acid, such as Balsam of Peru.
- Wax obtained from processing the honeycomb. Used in candles, soaps and lip balms.
- Able to be decomposed by biological agents, such as bacteria.
- All natural preservative and stabilizing ingredient manufactured from a blend of botanical extracts.
- Sodium borate, a white crystalline mineral generally used as an emulsifier or cleanser. Used in cream preparations as an emulsifier.
- Derived from the seeds, used in skin care preparations for its moisturizing properties.
- The Latin name assigned to distinguish one species from another, the scientific name composed of the genus followed by the species.
Return to index