- R -
- Refined, Bleached, Deodorized.
- The process of liquefying pre-made cold processed soap, adding fragrance and molding. Also known as hand milling.
- A list of ingredients in precise quantities with directions for preparing and making your soap.
- The process of removing impurities from the natural or crude base.
- The process of heating lard or tallow to a liquid state to remove solids or impurities.
Rosemary Oil Extract
- Rosemary Oleoresin is an anti-oxidant used as a preservative in personal care products.
Return to index